There will be a system upgrade applied to the software which runs the Library’s circulation system next week, with impact between 4.30pm on Monday 14 December and around 10am on Tuesday 15 December. The following services will be affected during this time:
- The Library catalogue will be unavailable, but Help Desk staff will be able to provide limited information between 5pm and 10pm on Monday and from 8.40am on Tuesday.
- Library search features on the home page will be affected, with restricted searches for items.
- Borrowing will not be available whilst the system is down.
- Placing holds on items on-loan will not be available.
- Online renewals & fine payment both on and offline will not be available.
Services which will be available with restrictions:
- Loaned items can be returned, but will still show on accounts until Tuesday.
Services which will not be affected:
- Search for online databases via direct links on Library Guides.
- Search for electronic journals.
We apologise in advance for the inconvenience this will cause.