- SPSS Basics and Advanced
- Advanced academic writing
- Writing a literature review
- Confident public speaking
- Success in your numerical reasoning test
- Dissertation question time (a chance to ask staff and students anything about your dissertation)…and much more.
There is no need to book – just turn up!
Download the timetable (pdf)
As it starts on Valentine’s Day we’ve given this week a ‘Love Learning’ theme and we’ll be running a competition throughout the week for providing your best study tip. Do you have a great strategy to help manage your time or plan your assignments or feel more confident speaking in seminars?
If so, simply post your tip up on the Love Learning board in the Library and place your vote for the chance to win a £30 Amazon voucher.